Thursday 9 October 2008

Breakfast
omelette made with 1 egg and 1 egg white - 1.5
mushrooms - 0
small glass of orange juice - 0.5

Lunch
2 turkey burger patties - 2
2 slices Danish toast - 1.5
ketchup - 0.5

Supper
WW toad in the hole with gravy - 5.5
steamed broccoli, cauliflower, carrots - 0

Dessert
WW strawberry-lime cheesecake - 1

Evening snack
apple, chopped and cooked in microwave - 0.5
caramel fudge sauce - 1
crumbled digestive - 1.5
ice cream - 1.5

TOTAL POINTS: 17
WATER: 5 glasses
FRUIT & VEG: 5 portions (yay me!)
MOVEMENT: not much

Emotions:
Upbeat. I resisted temptation when we went to Tesco. I did want to mention that the WW cheesecake was home made from a WW recipe and made with sugar free jelly. It was okay - won't make it again - but because I never eat sweetners I really noticed a difference when I had some in the jelly. It made me feel crappy hours later and left a vague taste in my mouth and left me craving something sweet. Totally reinforced my prejudice against sweetners.

No comments:

Post a Comment