Friday 17 October 2008

Breakfast
50g muesli with skim milk - 3.5

Lunch
spaghetti - 2
roasted vegetable sauce - 0.5
vanilla low fat yoghurt - 1.5

Afternoon snack
2 clementines - 0.5
small bowl of pickled beets - 0

Supper
WW tuna and wild rice bake - 6

Evening snack
tropical fruit smoothie - 1.5
2 slices Danish wholewheat toast - 1.5
2 Laughing Cow low fat cheese triangles - 1

TOTAL POINTS: 18
WATER: 4 glasses
FRUIT & VEG: 6 portions (YAY me!)
MOVEMENT: walked to school and back 3 times; did a little yoga

Notes:
I have brought my SAD light up out of the cellar as I can really feel I need it. With the change of season I am so tired and hungry and moody and sad. Here's hoping it will help. My body really felt better with the yoga, even though I didn't complete the whole hour and was interrupted twice by the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment