Tuesday 7 October 2008

Breakfast
50g muesli with skim milk - 3.5

Lunch
omelette made with one egg and one egg white - 1.5
heap of sauteed mushrooms - 0
grated cheese - 1

Supper
WW hearty lamb stew - 4.5

Dessert
WW ginger pudding - 3.5
low fat custard - 1.5

TOTAL POINTS: 15.5
WATER: 5 glasses
FRUIT & VEG: 3 portions
MOVEMENT: next to nothing - not feeling well, just vegged again

Emotions: For some reason I was really emotional and sad today. Not sure why. Also still feel like I'm fighting a cold (sore throat, aches etc). Supper was really filling so I waited until later to have the ginger pudding that I'd baked. I didn't really even want it because I was still satisfied from supper but ate it anyway - why do I do that?? Just because it's there? It's freezable, so it wasn't like it had to be eaten or go to waste. Ugh. It doesn't matter that I could "afford" it with points, it's about training my body to eat when I'm hungry and not eat when I'm not. Okay, letting go ... learn from my mistakes and don't repeat them, right? I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment