Friday 6 April 2007

I feel so much better today, things are more in perspective. Feel a bit sheepish, actually, but in a way it's good that gaining a little freaked me out so much - I'm more motivated and more careful with my tracking and points now. I know WW works and I know it's a long-term lifestyle change, not a quick fix or anything to get obsessive about.

Of course, some retail therapy always helps! Today I bought some trousers and skirts and a top - all size 12 with a couple of size 10's thrown in for kicks and giggles, and they all fit beautifully! I'm remembering what it's all about - I'm in a healthy weight range, I look good (or better than I did before) and I feel great, and my clothes fit and that's what it's all about, not a number on a scale. I feel and look like I lost this week, so who cares what the scales say.

Must lose the bit of flab on my belly, hips and bum, but healthily, not obsessively. Am at peace with that half pound, and in a really good place mentally.

1 comment:

  1. when you figure out how to lose that flab on your tummy hips and bum LET ME KNOW!!!

    ReplyDelete