Tuesday 27 November 2012

What I ate

Photobucket

Breakfast - between 8:30 and 9:00 - 5 ProPoints / Points+

Photobucket

One slice of wholemeal toast with low fat soft cheese and an egg; peeled and sliced apple.

Lunch - usually around 12:00 - 5

Photobucket

I was out over lunchtime so only got to eat around 1:30, by which time I was starving. I made a huge salad (this is actually a serving bowl!) with iceberg lettuce, cucumber, tomato, carrot, yellow pepper, grapes, celery and leftover roast beef (from dinner the night before).

Afternoon snack - usually between 3:00 and 3:30 - 0 ProPoints / Points+

Photobucket

I had a late snack because I'd had a late lunch so just grabbed a banana.

Dinner - between 5:30 and 6:00 - 12 ProPoints / Points+

Photobucket

Bobotie (South African dish, click here for the recipe) with chutney, brown rice, and steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrot.

Photobucket

I had a small banana smoothie for dessert.

Evening snack - usually around 9:00 or so

Photobucket

Chocolate cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment